Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Introduction to Chant Course (Archdiocese of New York) Begins January 18th.

St. Cecilia Academy for Pastoral Musicians

INTRODUCTION TO CHANT
STARTS JANUARY 18


INTRODUCTION TO CHANT COURSE

Professor: Dr. Jennifer Donelson, DMA
Mondays, 7:00-9:30PM

St. Joseph's Seminary - Yonkers
Seminary of the Immaculate Conception - Huntington

Tuition for Musicians: $750 (3 credits)/$500 (audit)

Visit our website or fill our our contact form to learn more!
Read what our students are saying about the Saint Cecilia Academy!:

“The Saint Cecilia Academy matched all of my expectations.  It gave me the confidence to know that I now have the knowledge, tools, and resources I need to do my job as music coordinator of my parish.  As professional musicians, we receive top level training at music universities and conservatories, but very little official training that prepares us for the real-world opportunities that many musicians encounter in the church - i.e., ‘church jobs’.  If you are a professional musician who works in the church, this is the program that fills that gap.”
- Shana Mahoney, Saint Barnabas Church, Bronx

"The Saint Cecilia program has surpassed my expectations. The Seminary is a beautiful place that fosters learning and fellowship. The classes have been wonderfully useful and relevant to my work.  Attending the Saint Cecilia Academy allows me to be challenged and to better myself and my work so that my parish can better glorify God and find sanctification. It is a friendly, inviting, nourishing atmosphere--all will feel welcome and all will benefit from what there is to be learned."
- Paul Loman, Saint Ann Church, Yonkers
REGISTER TODAY!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...