Saturday, April 4, 2020

Pastor's Text-Message for Souls During Covid-19 Lockdown


This is a punishment from the Most Holy Trinity. The sins and rebellion worldwide against His Divine Majesty has brought down His justice. It is an act of His mercy and infinite love calling us back to Him.

This plague only serves a purpose for each soul if that person truly repents of his sins. This diabolical independence and self sufficient state of the human will is a fantasy and a lie. “Without me you can do nothing.” Deadly is lukewarmness among so many Catholics. Indifferent to our Lord and God. I sense it in so many at our parish. Their hearts are stone. The Holy Spirit prompts, knocks, invites to repentance and He cannot enter. I suffer in my soul because of this. Souls running into hell and not thirsting for the Beatific Vision.

The economy has been decimated. So many of our parishioners are out of work. The worst is no sacraments, confessions, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, No Eucharist. Etc.

God is like a loving Father forcing His children to think and meditate on the only thing that matters: His truth. That is reality. God is real. Everything outside of that is false.

So many good people here at our parish of deep faith who truly suffer for loss of the sacraments.

We will come to a point soon where we cannot pay our bills. All I can do is say: “Jesus I hope in you and trust in you”

Despite this great cross from God, I am serene and at peace. I am certain that a singular grace will touch the hearts of some of the most unlikely who have not gone to confession or Mass in many years will return to the fold.

Only thru the Immaculate Conception, will the plague end and the Most Holy Trinity will pour out his graces to us thru her Immaculate Heart. God bless you. Pray for me. Give my best to everyone. In the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Father X.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...