Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Digital Anonymity

I have three technological devices, all over a decade old: an acer laptop, an iphone 6, and a mini ipad, non of them with service, only ever using them with wifi. The laptop is constantly harrassing me about not upgrading from Windows7.

Now the handheld devices are harranging me about settings identity and it is quite frustrating. I am at wits end not wanting to wast any other time or concern with these matters.

Here is a great video on this problem. It seems to me that the only solution is to go to the desert alone and live in a cave. Saint Benedict did that when he was fed up with Rome attempting to take over his life! and thereby largely contributed to the laying of the foundations of Western civilization as we know it.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...