Thursday, January 25, 2018

What Women Say After Their Abortion: USA Poll


"I aborted to please others." 58%

"My abortion was not entirely free from outside pressure from others." 74%

"I aborted so my partner would not leave me." 28%

"I believe the fetus was truly a person." 49%

"During the abortion I knew in my heart that I was making a mistake." 66%

"The abortion was the hardest decision of my life." 68%

["I felt emotionally connected to the fetus before the abortion." 33%]

Here is the relevant text from the report in the Winter 2017 issue of the "Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons."

"Concerning potential risk factors for adverse reactions to
abortion, 58.3% of the women reported aborting to make
others happy, 73.8% disagreed that their decision to abort
was entirely free from even subtle pressure from others to
abort, 28.4% aborted out of fear of losing their partner if
they did not abort, 49.2% reported believing the fetus was a
human being at the time of the abortion, 66% said they knew
in their hearts that they were making a mistake when they
underwent the abortion, 67.5% revealed that the abortion
decision was one of the hardest decisions of their lives, and
33.2% felt emotionally connected to the fetus before the
abortion." page 115
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...