Monday, March 30, 2020

Hierarchical Betrayals Continued


The leaders of the Church continue to betray the faithful.

For decades they have distorted our Catholic doctrine, banalized our divine worship, violated our boys and now they proceed to close our churches and ban the sacraments, contradicting themselves and all the truths of our religion, and they bind all our holy priests to do the same, until Caesar tells them when.

These shepherds, when they see the wolf coming, they lock the doors and hide inside; and they forbid any sheep to enter and any shepherds to go out.

Psalm 12 (13) How long, O Lord, wilt thou forget me unto the end? how long dost thou turn away thy face from me? How long shall I take counsels in my soul, sorrow in my heart all the day? How long shall my enemy be exalted over me? Consider, and hear me, O Lord my God. Enlighten my eyes that I never sleep in death: Lest at any time my enemy say: I have prevailed against him. They that trouble me will rejoice when I am moved: But I have trusted in thy mercy. My heart shall rejoice in thy salvation: I will sing to the Lord, who giveth me good things: yea I will sing to the name of the Lord the most high.

P.S. I wrote the above in reaction to the terrible scandal of giving the impression that the sacraments and the activity of the Church is non-essential. Surely our shepherds should be finding creative ways to give testimony to the faith while fully cooperating with the State.

Cf. What Every Able Parish Priest Should do During Covid-19

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...