Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mascerade Liturgy


My questions to the bishops, who must answer for the current “Masked Show” in divine worship:

Why should I go to church?

To have to register with the parish office beforehand?

In order to have an “apply for an application form” to obtain an approval made out to me for the possibility of participation?

In order to spray my hands with disinfectant?

To be assigned a place at the prescribed distance from my fellow Christians?

To have to hide my face behind a mask?

To abstain from singing as an expression of God's joy and praise?

To be distracted by diverse and curious masks?

To be forbidden to receive the body of Christ, or to be obliged to hand communion to prevent a “contagion” when receiving the body of Christ!?

I don't have to go to church for that! I'd rather stay at home... and praise my God with all my heart!

I should and do want to go to church to worship my Lord, to thank Him and to keep communion with Him.

You, dear bishops who have come up with this, no longer need masks!

You have already removed your masks and are showing your true face!

In preemptive obedience and without alternative you "adapt to this world" and give a miserable proof of faith!

Antiseptic instead of holy water?

One gets the impression that he’s at a masquerade!

A believer

Source: katholisches.info (Plinthos translation)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...